| Prof. Dr. Heqing Jiang |
Qingdao Institute of Bioenergy and Bioprocess Technology
Chinese Academy of Sciences
No. 189 Songling Road, Laoshan District, 266101 Qingdao, China
1. Porous materials for adsorption/catalysis
2. Organic-inorganic hybrid membranes for gas separation
3. Energy/environment related reactions in membrane reactors
04/2007 - 05/2010: Ph. D. student (Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiter) at the group of Prof. Dr. Jürgen Caro, Institute of Physical Chemistry & Electrochemistry, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany
Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (Physical Chemistry), Mark: Excellent
09/2001 - 07/2004: Graduate student at the group of Prof. Dr. Zhijun Zhang, Key Laboratory for Special Functional Materials of Ministry of Education, Henan University, Kaifeng, China
Degree: Master of Science (Inorganic chemistry), Mark: Excellent
09/1997 – 07/2001: Undergraduate student at the Department of Chemistry, Henan University, Kaifeng, China
Degree: Bachelor of Science (Chemistry), Mark: Excellent
03/2013 – Present: Professor and Leader of Membrane Separation & Catalysis Group at Qingdao Institute of Bioenergy and Bioprocess Technology (QIBEBT), Chinese Academy of Sciences (Thousand Young Talents Program)
12/2010 – 03/2013: Postdoctoral researcher (Max Planck Grant) with Prof. Ferdi Schüth, Department of Heterogeneous Catalysis, Max-Planck-Institut für Kohlenforschung, Mülheim, Germany
04/2007 – 11/2010: Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiter at the group of Prof. Jürgen Caro, Institute of Physical Chemistry & Electrochemistry, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany
07/2004 – 04/2007: Research assistant at the group of Prof. Shaojun Dong, State Key Lab of Electroanalytical Chemistry, Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
Yan Zhang, Suresh Kumar Megarajan, Xia Xu, Jingting Lu and Heqing Jiang *,Catalytic Abatement of Nitrous Oxide Coupled with Ethane Oxydehydrogenation over Mesoporous Cr/Al2O3 Catalyst.Catalysts 2017, 7, 137-147.
Dandan He, Guanghu He, Heqing Jiang, Zongkun Chena and Minghua Huang*,Enhanced durability and activity of the perovskite electrocatalyst Pr0.5Ba0.5CoO3−δ by Ca doping for the oxygen evolution reaction at room temperature.Chem. Commun. 2017, 53, 5132--5135.
- C. L. Jiao, X. Jiang, H. L. Chu, H. Q. Jiang, L. X. Sun, A mixed-valent CuI/CuII metal-organic framework with selective chemical sensing properties. Crystengcomm 2016, 18 (44), 8683-8687.
Guanghu He, Zhengwen Cao, Wenyuan Liang, Yan Zhang, Xin Liu, Jürgen Caro*, Heqing Jiang*, Codoping strategy to improve stability and permeability of Ba0.6Sr0.4FeO3−δ-based perovskite membranes.Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2016, 55, 10386-10393
Wenyuan Liang, Suresh Kumar Megarajan, Fangyi Liang, Yan Zhang, Guanghu He, Zhenzhen Liu, Heqing Jiang*, Coupling of N2O decomposition with CO2 reforming of CH4 in novel colbalt-free BaFe0.9Zr0.05Al0.05O3-δ oxygen transport membrane reactor, Chem. Eng. J. 2016, 305, 176-181.
Jingting Lu, Yan Zhang, Chengli Jiao, Suresh Kumar Megarajan, Dong Gu, Guocheng Yang, Heqing Jiang*, Chunjiang Jia, Ferdi Schuth, Effect of reduction-oxidation treatment on structure and catalytic properties of ordered mesoporous Cu-Mg-Al composite oxides, Sci. Bull., 2015, 60, 1108-1113.
Zhengwen Cao, Heqing Jiang*, Huixia Luo et al., An efficient oxygen activation route for improved ammonia oxidation through an oxygen-permeable catalytic membrane, ChemCatChem, 2014, 6, 1190.
Zhengwen Cao, Heqing Jiang*, Huixia Luo et al., Natural Gas to Fuels and Chemicals: Improved methane aromatization in an oxygen-permeable membrane reactor, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2013, 52, 13794. (Hot Paper)
Heqing Jiang, Hans Bongard, Wolfgang Schmidt, Ferdi Schüth*. One-pot synthesis of mesoporous Cu–γ-Al2O3 as bifunctional catalyst for direct dimethyl ether synthesis, Micropor. Mesopor. Mater., 2012, 164, 3-8.
Heqing Jiang*, Zhengwen Cao, Steffen Schirrmeister et al., A coupling strategy to produce hydrogen and ethylene in a membrane reactor, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2010, 49, 5656. (Frontispiece)
Heqing Jiang, Haihui Wang, Fangyi Liang et al., Direct decomposition of nitrous oxide to nitrogen by in situ oxygen removal with a perovskite membrane, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2009, 48, 2983. (Front Cover; Highlighted by Nature)
Heqing Jiang, Haihui Wang, Steffen Werth et al., Simultaneous production of hydrogen and synthesis gas by combining water splitting with partial oxidation of methane in a hollow-fiber membrane reactor, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2008, 47, 9341. (Highlighted by Chemistry World)
Heqing Jiang*, Fangyi Liang, Oliver Czuprat et al., Hydrogen production by water dissociation in surface-modified BaCoxFeyZr1-x-yO3-δ hollow fiber membrane reactor with improved oxygen permeation, Chem. Eur. J., 2010, 16, 7898.
Heqing Jiang, Lei Xing, Oliver Czuprat et al., Highly effective NO decomposition by in situ removal of inhibitor oxygen using an oxygen transporting membrane, Chem. Commun. 2009, 6738-6740.
Heqing Jiang, Haihui Wang, Fangyi Liang et al., Improved water dissociation and nitrous oxide decomposition by in situ oxygen removal in perovskite catalytic membrane reactor, Catal. Today, 2010, 156, 187-190.
Heqing Jiang, Xuping Sun, Minghua Huang et al., Rapid self-assembly of oligo(o-phenylenediamine) into one-dimensional structures through a facile reprecipitation route, Langmuir, 2006, 22, 3358-3361.
Heqing Jiang, Lina Huang, Zhijun Zhang et al., Facile deposition of copper-doped diamond-like carbon nanocomposite films by a liquid-phase electrochemical route, Chem. Commun., 2004, 2196-2197.
- Heqing Jiang, Oxygen transport membranes for air separation under harsh conditions. The 8th Sino-US Joint Conference of Chemical Engineering, 2015, Shanghai, China. (Keynote)
- Heqing Jiang, Oxygen permeability and stability of ceria-based membranes under reaction conditions,12th International conference on Catalysis in Membrane Reactors, 2015, Szczecin, Poland. (Session Chair)
- Heqing Jiang, Process intensification: energy/environment related reactions in catalytic membrane reactor, 2nd International Conference on Clean Energy, 2014, KL-04, Qingdao, China. (Keynote Lecture)
- Heqing Jiang, Catalytic membrane reactors and the related catalytic reactions, 8th National Conference on Membrane and Membrane Processes, 2013, Dalian, China. (Invited Lecture)
- Heqing Jiang, Hans Bongard, Wolfgang Schmidt, Ferdi Schüth. Bifunctional catalysts with mesoporous structure for one-step dimethyl ether synthesis. Third International Conference on Multifunctional, Hybrid and Nanomaterials, 2013, OC-28, Sorrento, Italy. (Oral Presentation)
- Heqing Jiang, Haihui Wang, Fangyi Liang, Steffen Werth, Steffen Schirrmeister, Thomas Schiestel, and Jürgen Caro. Improved nitrous oxide decomposition and water splitting by in-situ oxygen removal in perovskite catalytic membrane reactor. 9th International Conference on Catalysis in membrane reactors, 2009, S08-O3, Lyon, France. (Oral Presentation).
- Heqing Jiang, Haihui Wang, Fangyi Liang, Steffen Werth, Steffen Werth, Thomas Schiestel, Jürgen Caro. Water splitting and catalytic N2O decomposition by in-situ removing oxygen in the hollow fiber perovskite membrane reactor. 42nd Annual Meeting of the German Catalysis Society, 2009, Weimar, Germany. (Oral Presentation).
|Dr. Fangyi Liang||Dr. Chengli Jiao||Dr. Xiaoliang Xia||Dr. Guanghu He||Dr. Suresh||Dr. Yan Zhang|
|Dr. Yuchao Wang||Dr. Wengyuan Liang||Dr. Zeeshan Majeed||Dr. Mian Wu||Master Jialin Peng|
Hangyue Zhou, Doctoral Student, Chemical Engineering
Fangfang Yang, Doctoral Student, Chemical Engineering
Tianmiao Hu, Doctoral Student, Chemical Engineering
Jingting Lu, Doctoral Student, Chemical Engineering
Lujian Jia, Doctoral Student, Chemical Engineering
Saeed Jamali Ashtiani, Doctoral Student, Chemical Engineering
Xiangju Song, Doctoral Student, Chemical Engineering