Prof. Dr. Heqing Jiang
Qingdao Institute of Bioenergy and Bioprocess Technology
1. Porous materials for adsorption/catalysis
2. Organic-inorganic hybrid membranes for gas separation
3. Energy/environment related reactions in membrane reactors
04/2007 - 05/2010: Ph. D. student (Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiter) at the group of Prof. Dr. Jürgen Caro, Institute of Physical Chemistry & Electrochemistry, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany
Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (Physical Chemistry), Mark: Excellent
09/2001 - 07/2004: Graduate student at the group of Prof. Dr. Zhijun Zhang, Key Laboratory for Special Functional Materials of Ministry of Education, Henan University, Kaifeng, China
Degree: Master of Science (Inorganic chemistry), Mark: Excellent
09/1997 – 07/2001: Undergraduate student at the Department of Chemistry, Henan University, Kaifeng, China
Degree: Bachelor of Science (Chemistry), Mark: Excellent
03/2013 – Present: Professor and Leader of Membrane Separation & Catalysis Group at Qingdao Institute of Bioenergy and Bioprocess Technology (QIBEBT), Chinese Academy of Sciences (Thousand Young Talents Program)
12/2010 – 03/2013: Postdoctoral researcher (Max Planck Grant) with Prof. Ferdi Schüth, Department of Heterogeneous Catalysis, Max-Planck-Institut für Kohlenforschung, Mülheim, Germany
04/2007 – 11/2010: Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiter at the group of Prof. Jürgen Caro, Institute of Physical Chemistry & Electrochemistry, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany
07/2004 – 04/2007: Research assistant at the group of Prof. Shaojun Dong, State Key Lab of Electroanalytical Chemistry, Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
1. Chengli Jiao, Jingting Lu, Xinxin Gu, Zeeshan Majeed and Heqing Jiang, Novel MgO/hollow carbon sphere composites for CO2 adsorption, New J. Chem., 2018, doi: 10.1039/c7nj04398h.
2. Hangyue Zhou, Wenyuan Liang, Fangyi Liang, Heqing Jiang, Simultaneous production of synthesis gases H2/N2 and H2/CO in a dual phase mixed conducting membrane reactor, Catal. Today, 2018, doi.org/10.1016/j.cattod.2017.09.004.
3. Yifru Waktole Berkessa, Binghua Yan, Tengfei Li, Ming Tan, Zonglian She, Veeriah Jegatheesan, Heqing Jiang, Yang Zhang, Novel anaerobic membrane bioreactor (AnMBR) design for wastewater treatment at long HRT and high solid concentration, Bioresource Technology 2018, 250, 281–289.
4. Yuchao Wang, Canzhu Wang, Xiangju Song, Suresh Kumar Megarajan and Heqing Jiang, A facile nanocomposite strategy to fabricate a rGO–MWCNT photothermal layer for efficient water evaporation, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2018, 6, 963–971.
5. Guanghu He, Tianmiao Hu, Hangyue Zhou, Fangyi Liang, Stefan Baumann, Wilhelm A Meulenberg, and Heqing Jiang, Syngas production by biogas reforming in a redox-stable and CO2-tolerant oxygen transporting membrane reactor. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 2017, 56, 10134−10141.
6. Wenyuan Liang, Zhengwen Cao, Guanghu He, Jürgen Caro, Heqing Jiang,Oxygen transport membrane for thermochemical conversion of water and carbon dioxide into synthesis gas. ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 2017, 5, 8657−8662.
7. Heqing Jiang and Juergen Caro,Interfacial Au/MoC catalyst for low-temperature water-gas shift reaction. Chem., 2017, 3, 198–210. (Invited Preview)
8. Dandan He, Guanghu He, Heqing Jiang, Zongkun Chen and Minghua Huang, Enhanced durability and activity of the perovskite electrocatalyst Pr0.5Ba0.5CoO3−δ by Ca doping for the oxygen evolution reaction at room temperature. Chem. Commun., 2017, 53, 5132--5135.
9. Yan Zhang, Suresh Kumar Megarajan, Xia Xu, Jingting Lu and Heqing Jiang, Catalytic Abatement of Nitrous Oxide Coupled with Ethane Oxydehydrogenation over Mesoporous Cr/Al2O3 Catalyst. Catalysts, 2017, 7, 137-147.
10. Zongkun Chen, Fei Lin, Dandan He, Heqing Jiang, Jingjing Zhang, Xin Wang and Minghua Huang*, A hybrid composite catalyst of Fe3O4 nanoparticles-based carbon for electrochemical reduction of oxygen, New J. Chem., 2017, 41, 4959.
11. Ming Tan, Jingting Lu, Yang Zhang and Heqing Jiang*, Ionic liquid confined in mesoporous polymer membrane with improved stability for CO2/N2 separation. Namomaterials, 2017, 7, 299.
12. Guanghu He, Zhengwen Cao, Wenyuan Liang, Yan Zhang, Xin Liu, Jürgen Caro, Heqing Jiang, Codoping strategy to improve stability and permeability of Ba0.6Sr0.4FeO3−δ-based perovskite membranes. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 2016, 55, 10386-10393.
13. Chengli Jiao, Xia Jiang, Hailiang. Chu, Heqing Jiang, Lixian Sun, A mixed-valent CuI/CuII metal-organic framework with selective chemical sensing properties. Cryst Eng Comm., 2016, 18 (44), 8683-8687.
14. Wenyuan Liang, Suresh Kumar Megarajan, Fangyi Liang, Yan Zhang, Guanghu He, Zhenzhen Liu, Heqing Jiang, Coupling of N2O decomposition with CO2 reforming of CH4 in novel colbalt-free BaFe0.9Zr0.05Al0.05O3-δ oxygen transport membrane reactor, Chem. Eng. J., 2016, 305, 176-181.
15. Zongkun Chen, Dandan He, Xiujuan Xu, Zhenzhen Liu, Minghua Huang, Xin Wang and Heqing Jiang, Coupled cobalt oxide/hollow carbon sphere as an efficient electrocatalyst for the oxygen reduction reaction, RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 34159-34164.
16. Jingting Lu, Yan Zhang, Chengli Jiao, Suresh Kumar Megarajan, Dong Gu, Guocheng Yang, Heqing Jiang, Chunjiang Jia, Ferdi Schuth, Effect of reduction-oxidation treatment on structure and catalytic properties of ordered mesoporous Cu-Mg-Al composite oxides, Sci. Bull., 2015, 60, 1108-1113.
17. Zhengwen Cao, Heqing Jiang, Huixia Luo et al., An efficient oxygen activation route for improved ammonia oxidation through an oxygen-permeable catalytic membrane, ChemCatChem, 2014, 6, 1190.
18. Zhengwen Cao, Heqing Jiang, Huixia Luo et al., Natural Gas to Fuels and Chemicals: Improved methane aromatization in an oxygen-permeable membrane reactor, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2013, 52, 13794. (Hot Paper)
19. Heqing Jiang, Hans Bongard, Wolfgang Schmidt, Ferdi Schüth. One-pot synthesis of mesoporous Cu–γ-Al2O3 as bifunctional catalyst for direct dimethyl ether synthesis, Microporous Mesoporous Mater., 2012, 164, 3.
20. Huixia Luo, Konstantin Efimov, Heqing Jiang et al., Novel CO2-stable and cobalt-free dual phase membrane for oxygen separation, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2011, 50, 759.
21. Heqing Jiang, Zhengwen Cao, Steffen Schirrmeister et al., A coupling strategy to produce hydrogen and ethylene in a membrane reactor, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2010, 49, 5656. (Frontispiece)
22. Heqing Jiang, Haihui Wang, Fangyi Liang et al., Direct decomposition of nitrous oxide to nitrogen by in situ oxygen removal with a perovskite membrane,Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2009, 48, 2983. (Front Cover; Highlighted by Nature)
23. Heqing Jiang, Haihui Wang, Steffen Werth et al., Simultaneous production of hydrogen and synthesis gas by combining water splitting with partial oxidation of methane in a hollow-fiber membrane reactor,Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2008, 47, 9341.(Highlighted by Chemistry World)
24. Zhengwen Cao, Heqing Jiang, Huixia Luo, et. al. Simultaneous overcome of the equilibrium limitations in BSCF oxygen-permeable membrane reactors: Water splitting and methane coupling, Catal. Today, 2012, 193, 2.
25. Oliver Czuprat, Heqing Jiang. Catalytic Membrane Reactors – Chemical Upgrading and Pollution Control, Chem. Ing. Tech., 2011, 83, 2219. (Invited Review)
26. Huixia Luo, Heqing Jiang, Konstantin Efimov, et. al.Influence of the preparation methods on the microstructure and oxygen permeability of a CO2-stable dual phase membrane, AIChE Journal, 2011,57, 2738.
27. Fangyi Liang, Heqing Jiang, Huixia Luo, et. al. Phase stability and permeation behavior of a dead-end Ba0.5Sr0.5Co0.8Fe0.2O3-δ tube membrane in high-purity oxygen production, Chem. Mater., 2011, 23, 4765.
28. Heqing Jiang, Fangyi Liang, Oliver Czuprat et al., Hydrogen production by water dissociation in surface-modified BaCoxFeyZr1-x-yO3-δ hollow fiber membrane reactor with improved oxygen permeation, Chem. Eur. J., 2010,16, 7898.
29. Heqing Jiang, Haihui Wang, Fangyi Liang et al., Improved water dissociation and nitrous oxide decomposition by in situ oxygen removal in perovskite catalytic membrane reactor, Catal. Today, 2010, 156, 187.
30. Heqing Jiang, Lei Xing, Oliver Czuprat et al., Highly effective NO decomposition by in situ removal of inhibitor oxygen using an oxygen transporting membrane, Chem. Commun., 2009, 6738.
31. Minghua Huang, Heqing Jiang, Junfeng. Zhai, et. al. A simple route to incorporate redox mediator into carbon nanotubes/Nafion composite film and its application to determine NADH at low potential, Talanta, 2007, 74, 132.
32. Heqing Jiang, Xuping Sun, Minghua Huang et al., Rapid self-assembly of oligo(o-phenylenediamine) into one-dimensional structures through a facile reprecipitation route, Langmuir, 2006, 22, 3358.
33. Heqing Jiang, Lina Huang, Zhijun Zhang et al.,Deposition of nanostructured diamond-like carbon films on Al substrate by facile electrochemical route, Chemistry Letters, 2004, 33, 378.
34. Heqing Jiang, Lina Huang, Zhijun Zhang et al., Facile deposition of copper-doped diamond-like carbon nanocomposite films by a liquid-phase electrochemical route, Chem. Commun., 2004, 2196-2197.
35. H. J. Chen, Y. L. Wang, H. Q. Jiang, et. al. Spontaneous formation of two-dimensional gold networks at the air−water interface and their application in surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS), Crystal Growth and Design, 2007, 7, 1771-1776.
36. L. N. Huang, Heqing Jiang, J. S. Zhang, et. al. Synthesis of copper nanoparticles containing diamond-like carbon films by electrochemical method, Electrochem. Commun., 2006, 8, 262-266.
37. L. N. Huang, H. Q. Jiang, Z. J. Zhang, et. al. Preparation of diamond-like carbon films from acetonitrile by electrochemical method, Chem. Res., 2004, 15, 9.
38. R. J. Tao, S. Q. Zang, H. Q. Jiang, et. al. Synthesis, characterization and electrochemical of dioxotetraamines heterobinuclear, Chem. Res., 2001, 12, 23.
39. H. Q. Jiang, Z. J. Zhang, T. Xu, et. al. Research progress on the preparation of diamond-like carbon film by the liquid phase electrodeposition technique, Surface Technology, 2004, 33, 4-6.
40. H. Q. Jiang, L. N. Huang, Z. J. Zhang, et. al. The composition and structure of diamond-like carbon films prepared by using liquid-phase electrodeposition technique, Journal of Functional Materials, 2004, 35, 560-562.
41. H. Q. Jiang, L. N. Huang, S. J. Wang, et. al. Synthesis of diamond-like carbon films by electrolysis of dimethylsulfoxide, Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters, 2004, 7, D19.
1. Heqing Jiang, Oxygen transport membranes for air separation under harsh conditions. The 8th Sino-US Joint Conference of Chemical Engineering, 2015, Shanghai, China. (Keynote)
2. Heqing Jiang, Oxygen permeability and stability of ceria-based membranes under reaction conditions,12th International conference on Catalysis in Membrane Reactors, 2015, Szczecin, Poland. (Session Chair)
3. Heqing Jiang, Process intensification: energy/environment related reactions in catalytic membrane reactor, 2nd International Conference on Clean Energy, 2014, KL-04, Qingdao, China. (Keynote Lecture)
4. Heqing Jiang, Catalytic membrane reactors and the related catalytic reactions, 8th National Conference on Membrane and Membrane Processes, 2013, Dalian, China. (Invited Lecture)
5. Heqing Jiang, Hans Bongard, Wolfgang Schmidt, Ferdi Schüth. Bifunctional catalysts with mesoporous structure for one-step dimethyl ether synthesis. Third International Conference on Multifunctional, Hybrid and Nanomaterials, 2013, OC-28, Sorrento, Italy. (Oral Presentation)
6. Heqing Jiang, Haihui Wang, Fangyi Liang, Steffen Werth, Steffen Schirrmeister, Thomas Schiestel, and Jürgen Caro. Improved nitrous oxide decomposition and water splitting by in-situ oxygen removal in perovskite catalytic membrane reactor. 9th International Conference on Catalysis in membrane reactors, 2009, S08-O3, Lyon, France. (Oral Presentation)
7. Heqing Jiang, Haihui Wang, Fangyi Liang, Steffen Werth, Steffen Werth, Thomas Schiestel, Jürgen Caro. Water splitting and catalytic N2O decomposition by in-situ removing oxygen in the hollow fiber perovskite membrane reactor. 42nd Annual Meeting of the German Catalysis Society, 2009, Weimar, Germany. (Oral Presentation)
|Dr. Fangyi Liang||Dr. Chengli Jiao||Dr. Xiaoliang Xia||Dr. Guanghu He||Dr. Suresh||Dr. Yan Zhang|
|Dr. Yuchao Wang||Dr. Wengyuan Liang||Dr. Zeeshan Majeed||Dr. Mian Wu||Master Jialin Peng|
Hangyue Zhou, Doctoral Student, Chemical Engineering
Fangfang Yang, Doctoral Student, Chemical Engineering
Tianmiao Hu, Doctoral Student, Chemical Engineering
Jingting Lu, Doctoral Student, Chemical Engineering
Lujian Jia, Doctoral Student, Chemical Engineering
Saeed Jamali Ashtiani, Doctoral Student, Chemical Engineering
Xiangju Song, Doctoral Student, Chemical Engineering